Best of Ironic1
1) were original work,
2) showed the variety of things I did on my blog, and
3) may have not received much attention the first time I published them
I didn't necessarily put up the most popular ones by hits or comments, but the ones I liked a lot.
Forty for Forty - 40 quotes in 40 days for my 40th birthday. When people want to get to know the real me, I point them to this thread.
Next Time They Want You to Wear a Nametag - Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya...
Medium Dark Roast, Occasionally a Muffin - A story about our secret names.
0° 0° - Humans are silly.
How to Mow Smugly - I bought a push lawnmower! My green cred just doubled. Aren't I cool?
Friendly Fascism - This post incorporates science fiction, politics, and religion which makes it probably my best post ever!
Phantom Ring - Some things linger.
Fate, Life, and Art - I thought I should include one of my idiosyncratic theological movie reviews, and here it is!
1. Please try to limit your post to 10 items or less
2. Tag 5
3. Take your time. Do some digging in the archives and find the perfect ones - it’s to your advantage more than anything else.
4. Please if possible, link to this post for meme info, and please link to the post that you were tagged in. Memes go on for quite a long time and when trying to follow one backwards to see some of the other posts, it gets quite difficult when only the blog URL is used.. Just a request.
5. The people you tag, please let them know by email, contact form or some other efficient method.